The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the important notifications for UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Recruitment 2018.
Students, who had appeared for the UPSC CARF 2017 exam online, can now check the list of shortlisted candidates. The complete interview schedule is available UPSC’s official site for recruitment – upsc.gov.in.
The commission has scheduled the final round of interview for the post of Assistant Commandant. The interview process is scheduled to be conducted on May 7 in two shifts for candidates. While the morning session will start at 9:00 am, the afternoon slot will be conducted from 1:00 pm onwards.
The interviews, which will be conducted for a period of 10-days, is meant for personality test for UPSC recruitment 2018. The last date for UPDC CAPF interview is May 17, 2018.
Important information for candidates appearing for UPSC CAPF 2018 interview.
1. The list short-listed candidates for UPSC CAPF 2018 recruitment is now available online.
2. The notification carries candidates’ roll number against time, date interview day in a tabulated format.
3. The e-summon letters or call letters for UPSC CAPF recruitment exam interview process will be out online anytime soon.
4. Candidates should carry a print out of the call letter during the interview.
5. They are also advised to bring two recent passport sized photographs in order to be allowed in the UPSC CAPF recruitment exam interview.
6. The examinees have to bring all original documents supporting their Educational Qualifications, DOB, Caste certification for verification purpose. Failing the same may disqualify them from the interview process.