UN Human Rights chief strongly condemns Pulwama terror attack

0

CLOSE
Search Zee News
Mobile Reporter
LATEST NEWS
HOME
LIVE TV
VIDEOS
PHOTOS
BLOGS
INDIA
ENTERTAINMENT
CRICKET
LIFESTYLE
BUSINESS
BHOJPURI
WORLD
SPORTS
TECHNOLOGY
HEALTH
STATES
SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT
CONTACT US PRIVACY POLICY LEGAL DISCLAIMER COMPLAINT INVESTOR INFO ADVERTISE WITH US CAREERS WHERE TO WATCH
PARTNER SITES:
HINDI NEWS MARATHI NEWS BENGALI NEWS TAMIL NEWS MALAYALAM NEWS WION DNA ZEE BUSINESS
MORE APPS

CONNECT WITH US

UN Human Rights chief strongly condemns Pulwama terror attack

UN Human Rights chief strongly condemns Pulwama terror attack
PTI | Updated: Feb 20, 2019, 06:54 AM IST
United Nations: The top United Nations human rights official has strongly condemned last week’s suicide bomb attack against Indian security forces in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir calling on authorities to bring those responsible to justice.

UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR) Michelle Bachelet is also saddened by the further loss of life from subsequent gun battles in the same area Monday, the spokesperson for the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) Rupert Colville said in Geneva Tuesday.

“The High Commissioner strongly condemns the suicide bomb attack against Indian security forces in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir on 14 February and calls on authorities to bring those responsible to justice,” Colville said.

A suicide bomber from the Jaish-e-Mohammed group drove his explosives-laden vehicle into a CRPF bus last week, killing 40 jawans and critically wounding others.

Leave A Reply